₹850.00 – ₹1,050.00
The organic Bamboo Water Bottles have been made and carved out of real Bamboo Grass / Stem from the northeastern part of India. Bamboo is a part of daily life for the people living in northeastern India. The bottles are spill-proof and have a lot of health benefits too.
A perfect example of North Eastern Master Craftsmanship!
- Traditional Handmade Bamboo Product.
- Eco-Friendly product.
- The best idea for Gifting and Personal use.
- Material: Bamboo
- Made by skilled artisans
- Capacity – 500 ml, 750 ml, 1 Lt
For washing, use a normal washing detergent from the kitchen along with warm water. After wash, use a soft dry cloth to clean the water and let it dry for at least 2 hours by keeping it upside down.
This product is 100% natural and handmade. The shape would vary from product to product hence there ain’t a reason to worry. Outside and Inside surface is pure and naturally maintained hence color differences or shades are absolutely normal.
- Robust, Strong, and Ergonomic
- Bamboo Made Water Bottle
- Slows Down the Aging Process. Bamboo water is claimed to have a useful number of antioxidants, which, as far as we are aware, supports the repair and prevention of DNA damage caused by free radicals.
- Good for Your Skin and Hair. Bamboo water can help prevent wrinkles by boosting collagen production thanks to its high silica content.
- Helps Maintain Good Bone Health. The silica content in bamboo water also ensures that your bones are kept in good shape.
- Antimicrobial Effects. Bamboo water is suggested to have antimicrobial properties that protect you from various bacteria and strengthen your immune system. It contains abundant flavonoids such as lactones, polyphenols, glycosides, homoorientin, vitexin, is vitexin, tricin and orientin which help prevent disease including common colds and flu.
|Choose an Option||
500ml, 750ml, 1L